Transcript Requests
  • If you graduated BEFORE 2012 and are requesting transcripts we are unable to honor your request electronically. Please click here to be redirected to the district request form (Need Access). Please contact BCPS Student Services Department using one of the following options if you have any questions about your request: Phone 989-671-8121 or email

  • Please use the online system if you are a graduate of 2012 and beyond. The online system approved by the State of Michigan is Your transcript will be sent electronically; this is the preferred method for most colleges & universities, especially in Michigan.

  • There is a transcript fee of $3.00. Payment can be made in the school's main office or sent to Central HS, c/o Records Office, 1624 Columbus Ave., Bay City, MI 48708. Once payment has been received the request can be honored. The transcript fee applies to current graduates as well if requested after July 31st of their graduation year.